- All persons entering this ground are only admitted subject to these Rules and Regulations of the Football Association:
- The Club reserves the right to prosecute or eject, or cause to be ejected, any person who within the Club premises is considered by the Club, it's employees, or agents (here after called the Club), to their absolute discretion to be, or have been, behaving in any of the following ways:
a) entering the field of play before or during the course of a game. The field of play being within the railing surrounding the perimeter of the pitch
b) using obscene or abusive language or persistent swearing
c) being drunk or under the influence of drink or drugs to any degree
d) making vulgar gestures
e) using terms of abuse, racial or otherwise
- NO bottles, glasses, metal cans, placards, banners or other similar articles are permitted and the Police and Club Stewards have the right to search any spectator at any time, and to confiscate any article which they consider could be a danger to other spectators.
- NO Alcohol is to be consumed outside the confines of the Clubhouse.
- The climbing of floodlight pylons, fences, stands or any building is strictly forbidden, and the Police and Club Stewards have the right to eject any spectator found doing so.
- All vehicles are parked at the owner’s risk.
- ALL authorised users must park the vehicles in the designated area.
The Club reserve the right to move any vehicles parked in contravention of this regulation, and shall not be liable for any damage thus caused.
By Order of The Management Committee
Horley Town Football Club