We are to be found in the Court Lodge area of Horley. Our full address can be found on our Contacts page. The ground is situated to the rear of what was formerly Court Lodge Comprehensive, on Court Lodge Road. Access is through the Leisure Centre. A sign marks the entrance.
Below is GoogleMaps map of the ground. Directions to the ground from any post code in the UK can be generated by entering the postcode in the form below and clicking the "Get Directions" button.
Or, for local directions, click on the "Directions" link above.
Horley Football Club was first affiliated to Surrey County FA in 1896. In 1903 another local club by the name of Gatwick Rovers was formed and the two clubs merged in 1908 with Horley retaining its name. Both these original clubs played in the same colours of red and black and it was not until 1912 that Horley adopted the colours of claret and blue that they still wear to this very day.
Intermediate football was tasted for the first time in season 1925/26 following an appearance in the Surrey County Junior Cup Final in 1923/24 and winning the Surrey County Junior Charity Cup in 1924/25.